Sunday, November 8, 2009

Well...

Somehow, and I'm not sure how I did this, all of my previous posts have disappeared. It was a sad moment when I realized that. However, I have been inspired for two different reasons.

1. Since all the blog posts have been erased, I can start and refocus my blog.
2. My camera battery was found so I can take pictures as much as I want without asking others for their camera.

I woke up this morning in the mood to clean. And bake. So when I looked around at different blogs this morning, I was excited to see Emma had posted a yummy cookie recipe. Here, I decided to try it!
I did change one thing: instead of potato chips, I used whole wheat crackers. I'm sure it made some difference, and I do want to retry it with potato chips; however, even with the substitute, the cookies were delicious!

Even though I used two bowls, it totally could have been a one bowl recipe. And the cookies don't stick to the bowl or the pan (and my pan is definitely not a non-stick pan!). Very easy and quick to make. Oh, I love lemony goodness.

Congrats to the Denbows on the birth of Ruby! I can't wait to see pictures. : ) Aww, babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment