Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pizza, P-I-Z-Z-A. Gimme Pizza

If anyone can name the movie that sang the song in the title of this post, I'll be super impressed. However, it was how I learned how to spell pizza. Not the point of this post.

Last night, John and I went to go get pizza which actually is the first time we've ever eaten pizza together (where you order by the whole pizza, not just the slice- our slice pizza place was closed by the time we ate.) Being the first time, we had to figure out our compromise pizza toppings. I'm a cheese only pizza person. Any kind of cheese, I don't care. No meat, please. John, being a "manly man", is meat all the way. I also pour Parmesan cheese all over my pizza. He pours pepper. I usually dip my pizza in Catalina sauce (which no pizza place other than Mississippi Gulf Coast EVER has Catalina to go with their pizza so I'm used to going without.) John doesn't like any sauce with his.
So how do YOU like YOUR pizza??
(and on a side note, Pizza Hut offers cheeseless pizza for those of you who have milk allergies or don't eat cheese such as my great friend Scott. Try it out!)


~Sari Addison~

(PS. the answer to the name of the movie from which I got the lyrics of the title of this post.. that's a long winded statement.. is a Mary Kate and Ashley slumber party video. Oh good ole days of watching Mary Kate and Ashley).

No comments:

Post a Comment